Happy Socks

Wednesday, July 27, 2016



ENG

It's been a while since I posted my last blog post, and the truth is that I've missed it.

Last week I was at the Doña Maria Hotel of Seville, and I could enjoy the beautiful views of the cathedral that it have, and of course, took the opportunity to take some photos, this time with these  Happy Socks' boxers. 
ESP

Hacía tiempo ya desde que publiqué mi última entrada, y ya estaba echando de menos volver por aquí.

La pasada semana estuve en el Hotel Doña María de Sevilla, y pude disfrutar de las preciosas vistas a la catedral de que dispone, y como no, aproveché para hacer algunas fotos, esta vez con estos bóxer de Happy Socks.





Fotografía: JJReyes






2 comments :

  1. Estupendo diseño de tu blog, contenido y calidad de fotografía. ¡Enhorabuena!
    Un abrazo.

    trasunacorbata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete